Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cos If Ya Single..

So..I've looked at the past months on my calendar. It's been about..a good..eight months that I've been single. HA ! Damn, That's a long ass time. But It feels so short, then again, I've dated a bit. It just never reached that level to putting on that certain label. Anywho, I haven't been thinking about being ina relationship for a long while. It sure would take a lot to change my mind about that because I'm very much content. I guess it's just really hard because since I have changed enough, I realized that I need someone just as down and crazy as I am..yet, still able to hold me down. I've been getting a lot of "I don't understand how you're still single." It's honestly my decision. Actually, I'm sure theres a boy or two I could pick you that I would very much enjoy trying with again. But they're not interested. So I put up my middle finger, smile, & move on !

I realized..there are seriously guys out there..that really are complete assholes. Like LITERALLY, they are man-made fuckin' dicks. I used to think..'heeyy, every guy deserves a girl. Every guy has a heart.' But within this past months of 'keeping my options open' I've met a few bitchy ass boys that..all they REALLY DO WANT is some damn ass. I've not only met BUT dated. If it's not the ass they wanted, it was just some comfort. Wtf goes on in your heads is all I wanna know, fellas. Don't start dating a girl when yanno there's a BIG, FAT FLAW right there in your way. Tell her wassup right away, because on the real..she's just a vunerable as any other bitch in this world. Then OF COURSE, the good guys, the nice, sweet guys, we don't care for because..us, ladies, thinking we are SO independent and SO tough and strong. We like a challenge. Well, at least that's how I like it. I don't change my boys like I change my underwear, girls. Hopefully same for you.

I guess it's slowly, very slowly starting to hit me that I've been single for a while now. & the fun..sooner or later is going to have to come to an end. Not fully..just more responsibly. I guess it's because I've been getting really caught up lately. With cops and undertheinfluence kinda thangs. But seriously. It's gonna be a long while until a girl like me gets in a relationship. I, HONESTLY, think I might even graduate high school single. I'm not saying I'm holding back, because if anything I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve. But I have such higher, HIGHER expectations than before.

..On a different note,
It's quiet week. Finals are on Thursday and Friday. I feel like I can get everything figured out..but fuck I'm scared. :( Once the 2nd Semester Begins, I'm getting back on track. So to my little texting buddies that I text everyday in class..I'm gonna hold back a bit. Cos I kinda..wanna graduate.

P.S. FUCK ALGEBRA2

No comments: