Friday, January 30, 2009

Jan 30 09



Hmm..what's been up with me since I last updated..
Well. Wednesday, I went out with My best friend, Long, Mary, & Jazmyn. Twas a good short chill on a school day. They picked me up from school, then we went to IN-N-Out. Picked up Jaz and went to the shoppes to..well, shop ! :) We shop alrightt ! I got me some bracelets, earrings, a hat, nail polish and a pair of cute cute flats I never knew existed. :) For pretty cheap too. Hah, Anywayss, then we got some pink berry, got some flavor for jazmyn's hookah & took illegal pictures at "click." and I think it's pretty cute how they have props that you can use. Anyway, then me still being somewhat grounded my dad kept calling to make sure I was home before the sun was down. -_-; so I got home around 5:30-6. Poo. Anywaaay. Uhhhhh..Yesterday at school, the wind was an absolute monster ! While I was walking to class, the wind was pushing me to walk faster. -_-; Whateva maaaaan ! School's school. I fuckin passed hamptons whackshit class with a D. WASSUP?! Anyway, The laker games on. We're kiling the Timberwolves. Weeeeee !


Oh. btw, FML. I've been having allergic reactions every day for about two weeks. I don't fuckin know to what. I don't eat anything out of the ordinary. FUCKHIVES. I don't understand my body. Benadryll is my best friend right now.

No comments: