Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Scissor Lock

A feww days ago, I was on my phone with Mattchuuu. And he told me about "Scissor Lock Dreaming." I guess it's when you dream and a spirit somewhat "holds you down" and you can't move for a good matter of minutes. He scawed me when he told me ! And then a few days later I happened to experience it. -_-; Or at least I think I did..I connect with my dreams fairly welll. Of course I get those fuckin' "WTF" was that about dreams, but I also get dreams that make me wonder. -_-; And those piss me off ! Anyway, when I feel like a scary dream is coming, or if I get scared or just freaked out by something in my dream. I've taught myself how to shake my head and wake up from it. That's weird huh? Yea. That's weird. I'm pretty weird. But one timee..I was taking my daily afternoon nap and I was sleeping on my left side with my left arm extended and my right arm under my pilloww..and then I fell asleep, started dreaming. I don't really remember what my dream was about..but..I felt like someone was holding my left hand (holding hands as is like couples do with finger locking and shit) I woke myself up because I was freaked out, and I looked around, no one was there..but I thought maybe I was just holding my own hand and let go really quick cos I jumped up. So I went back to sleep. and then AGAIN, I feel like someone's holding my hand..so this time. I didn't move. I just layed there..to see if anything else was gonna happen..eventually I was getting freaked out cos I felt like my hand was pushed and pushed and gripped even tighter, so I tried to wake up and move, but I couldn't. I started screaming..at least in my head..I was scared. I eventually was able to freakin shake my head. >.< I woke up panting cos I was so freaked out. It was never that hard for me to wake up before. I never had to think about it and push myself THAT much. -_-; I was scawed, very scawed. EH. Anywayyy..Russell said that I was "possessed" :( AHHH, fuck. Every since that day, I haven't even been able to sleep for a straight 8 hours. I have to wake up every 3 to 4 hours. -_-; And when I wake up I'm WIDE awake..but yet am able to fall asleep in a simple matter of minutes. Wtf is wrong with me? I really needa start praying more before I sleep. :/.

ANYWAY..wtf is wrong with my blog. It deleted parts of it like a millie times.. -_____-; Okay ! As I have typed before, but you don't know that because it deleted. -_-;..

Someone tell me why the weather was hot today but it was fuckin raining. It was a freakin sunshower. I didn't know if I should keep my sweater on or not. Aye nako. This confusing weather is so annoying ! Anywho. Finals are tomorrow and Friday. :/ I'm worried! But..eh. All I worried about is my Algebra2 final..the rest I'm okay with. I HATE MATH. AHHHHH. :( Wish me luck guys ! Yikesss. Oh, and I finally uploaded a new video today ! Well kinda, I just kinda asked for some suggestions on a new video. I got a few. and I think I wanna make a chubby bunny vid. :) So expect that coming up prolly by next week. :) (Then again, I lag it..so HAHA.) Also..a hair tutorial? Maybeehhh ! We'll see, we'll see how lazy I'm feeling. Haha. -_-; Okay. Thanks to every for the suggestions and if you have anything else. Just let me know ! Love you guys !

I'm out. Finals, EW. Bye.

Oh ! My daddy bought strawberries today and there was one that looks like a baseball glove thing. I found it really interesting..LOOK !






No comments: