Friday, January 23, 2009

Gravity

Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do,
I still feel you here 'till the moment I'm gone.
You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.
Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.
You loved me 'cause I'm fragile.
When I thought that I was strong.
But you touch me for a little while
and all my fragile strength is gone.
I live here on my knees as I
Try to make you see that you're
Everything I think I need here on the ground.
But you're neither friend nor foe though
I can't seem to let you go.
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down.
You're keeping me down.
You're onto me, onto me and all over..

Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long.

I want you to call me freakin' crazy. Because honestly, I hate how you pop into my mind so randomly. I hate how I always happen to click onto your MySpace like there's going to be something for me. I hate how..I can't be with you when I wanna be with you. But most of all, I hate how you have no idea how I really feel about you. Thank you for the memories. Thanks for all the times and moments, cos you've officially kept my mind occupied.

No one knows who I'm talking about in this damn shit. Actually there's one. There's one fool, but no longer do we speak. Tho I wish differently.

I am pretty fuckin' strong for dealing with this bullshit, Don't cha think?

Tomorrow I will be thinking differently..and then looking at this log thinking WTF was going on in my head. I know that because I do that everyday. I always wonder why the fuck did I do that?

Why the fuck did I fall in love with you...already knowing nothing can come of it? Hahha. I'm a fuckin comedian. I'm pretty full of myself too. To think, I thought I would win. Yea right.
FUCK IT. I'm just a girl in denial iss allll. :)


Have you guys..ever gotten that feeling..where like, you're so freakin sad and down. You honestly feel like you're gonna be sad for the rest of your life ? Damn, I hate that shit. Haha. I'm not saying I'm feeling it right now, cos I'm not. But I've been there. It's fuckin gay !

I think I'm deleting this blog tomorrow. Woo !
It's friday..and I'm at home.
Gee, Gama, why are you home and not out with your friends?
Well ! I'm grounded because I'm stupid and messed up quiet a bit. :(
I learned my lesson, daddy ! Can I go out now? :(

Bye !

1 comment:

Michelle Anne said...

Girrll, I know EXACTLY how you feel because I feel the SAME EXACT way. Just keep your head up.(: